ICET 2015 Exam Pattern
Telangana state's Integrated Common Entrance Test (TS ICET 2015) for MBA / MCA Admission consists of 200 objective-type questions (1 mark each) to be answered in 150 minutes (2.5 hours) for 200 marks. The question paper consists of 3 sections.
TS ICET has no negative marking, so you may attempt as many questions as possible. Each question is worth 1 mark. If a question has more than one answer marked, it will not be counted. It is a paper-pen based objective paper with questions of the Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) pattern.
The examination is designed in a way to gauge systematic thinking, verbal skills, mathematical aptitude, and thus assess your likelihood of admission into the MBA/ MCA programme. Instructions should be carefully read, as the test stresses on accuracy.
TS ICET exam pattern in detail:
Section A - Analytical Ability (75 Marks)
- Data Sufficiency (20 Marks)
- Problem Solving (55 marks)
Section B - Mathematical Ability (75 Marks)
- Arithmetical Ability (35 Marks)
- Algebraic & Geometrical Ability (30 Marks)
- Statistical Ability (10 Marks)
Section C - Communication Ability (50 Marks)
- Vocabulary (10 Marks)
- Business & Computer Terminology (10 Marks)
- Functional Grammar (15 Marks)
- Reading Comprehension (15 Marks)